(509) 575-3946 Fax: (509) 225-2701
Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
At Cascade Surgical Partners in Yakima, we provide gastro-intestinal tract surgery:
- Esophagus-Several disorders of the esophagus, including gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) and cancers of the esophagus may require surgery for some patients.
- Small and Large Intestine-Cancer, blockage or other conditions often require surgical management.
- Anorectum-Minor surgery can correct disorders of the anal canal or rectum, such as hemorrhoids or abscesses.
- Stomach-Cancer is considered a rare disease but if it occurs, surgery is required. Other conditions, such as ulcers may also be corrected with surgery.